Packing and Shipping
How do I proceed with the packaging and shipment of the artworks?
I pack each artwork carefully, following the following steps:
- The artwork is wrapped with a first layer of protective white paper.
- The artwork is wrapped with three layers of bubble wrap.
- I make sure the corners are protected.
- I build a cardboard box to measure, so that the work inside doesn’t move.
- I protect the box with waterproof tape, to prevent water from entering.
Each work is shipped with its Certificate of Authenticity.
For shipping I usually use the Poste Italiane professional service.
Subscribe for Updates